Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Picture Time!

There has been so much going on today, but I only have a few minutes of laptop battery left and I'm currently "borrowing" WiFi from what I can only assume is a neighbor with an unsecured internet connection. So instead of updating you on today's events, I am going to post pictures from the begining of the trip!

VACATION TIME!

This one is the first photo of vacation taken just before we left for the airport!


This is our luggage. Yes, mine is bigger, but I could have taken 7 lbs more stuff! (Don't worry, I have at least that much coming back!)


Its ON! Southwest rocks with bags fly free and this nice man was taking my 43lb suitcase off the plane!


We've had a lot of tea since arriving in ABQ, but Barbara and Jennie are hard at work here making the first pot!


We did a little thrift store shopping. While Jennie found some awesome shoes and a great belt, the highlight of the trip has to be the leftover Halloween hats. Cuz, you know, pimpin aint easy!

TEA TIME!

As we were waiting for our afternoon tea to start, we found a gazebo outside and this is a great photo of Jennie.


Barbara and I


Jennie and I


The beautiful pink dishes in the Magdelen room at St James.


Our savory course, paired with English Breakfast Tea: Turkey salad in wonton cups, Proscuitto and asiago cheese wrapped asparagus, Baked figs with brie and balasmic vinegar, and Cucumber Orange Sandwiches.


One of our tea companion trays that included cream scones & fat rascals, served with clotted cream, lemon curd, and sour cherry jam. These were paired with a Pumpkin flavored black tea.


The dessert course, paired with Golden Delight green tea. Pumpkin Pot de Creme with chocolate spoons, Chocolate Raspberry Tarts, and Maple Walnut Crescents.


All of the ladies at tea: Tami, Jennie, Barbara and I

There are many more pictures, but both I and my laptop are out of battery for the night!

Rock on Shankopotomuses!

1 comment:

  1. You all look fabulous and are having a great time. Rock on.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete