Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Wednesday

Good morning all!

Vacation is definitely on! We are having a fantabulous time so far here in ABQ. Yesterday Barbara, Jennie, Tami and I we to the St James room for tea. We had a wonderful afternoon sipping on tea and munching on cucumber sandwiches and cream scones. Mary Jane, we were thinking about you during tea because we know how much you love St. James. We also did some shopping in Old Town and looked at some really interesting handmade jewelry.

Last night was a complete disaster when Jennie won every game of euchre we played and successfully made a loner hand! We did have to "phone a friend" midway thru to settle a dispute about some family history (thanks for proving me right, Dad!). But I think everyone had fun.

Today's plans include possibly meeting up with Theron and Jeanette for coffee, then this afternoon we are picking Emma up from school and heading over to the bio park to check out the zoo, aquarium, and some of the gardens.

We're hoping to get to a wifi spot so I can post some pics from my computer later today, so hopefully soon!

Rock on Shankopotomuses!

2 comments:

  1. Hi:

    I'm glad you all are having fun and yes I wish I could have been with you at St. James Tea Room.

    I don't know if Barbara has had time to read her emails but the kids will probably be here within 4-6 weeks. We got news early this morning.
    Their interview date is Dec. 7th

    Love you,
    Mj

    ReplyDelete